Confessions of a Drama Queen

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

MyHeritage.com Face Recognition is HILARIOUS!!!!!

If you have the opportunity, you have definitely got to go to myheritage.com! It has got the funniest celebrity face recognition. You register for free, then you can upload a picture of yourself and they will tell you what celebrities from a database of 3,200 you resemble in that pic. Not only is it a hoot, it's a great source of procrastination. I got some of the craziest results!

I did two pictures where I have a close-lipped smile and my celeb matches were: Eminem, Kristin Davis, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Mira Sorvino(both times), Jodie Foster, Renee Zellweger, George Clooney, Kirsten Dunst and Chelsea Clinton.

A pic where I'm smiling w/ teeth: Tiger Woods, Joshua Jackson, Shirley MacLaine, Shiri Appleby, Naomi Campbell, Sally Field, Joaquin Phoenix, Rachel McAdams and Will Smith.

Sticking out tongue pic: Britney Spears, Elijah Wood, Elizabeth Taylor, Diana Ross, Jesse Jackson, Vin Diesel, Jimi Hendrix, Martin Luther King Jr., 50 Cent and Serena Williams.

Puffed-out cheeks pic: Bruce Lee, Mira Sorvino, Carmen Electra, Charles Manson, Barbara Streissand and Al Capone.

Laughing pic: Carson Daly and Alicia Keyes

Gangsta pic: Jesse Jackson, Elijah Wood and Lawrence Fishburne.

Kissy lips pic: Tom Cruise, Ava Gardner, Charles Bronson, Quintin Tarantino, Richard Gere, Albert Einstein, Sean Astin, Venus Williams, Kirsten Dunst and Anna Kournikova.

Going by the celebs who showed up more than once in my results, I am a mixture of Mira Sorvino, Elijah Wood, Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Jackson. What an odd combination!

I hope everyone had a good Easter! I was really happy w/ my Easter basket this year :) My parents have agreed to give me one every year until I'm married(though, I informed them that Jillian Luka still gets one). I got several leopard print items(two more picture frames, a pillow, a lamp shade), the RENT soundtrack, candy(like I really need to eat more candy) and I'm working on convincing my parentals that I need Season 2 of Smallville as a post-Easter gift. Tacoma, Chehalis and Seattle joined forces for our Easter choir program this year. We did the concert in Chehalis on Sunday night and I think that it went really well. The only problem was that a few of us(me, my sister Kcie, Melodie and Yvonne Bishop) had not received the memo that we were supposed to wear black and white for the concert, so we showed up in our lovely, colorful outfits. Reggie Macomber, who was in charge, allowed us to still sing, but I felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb. Oh, well, all's well that ends well, I suppose.

I think that I'm coming to the end of this post. Is there anything else that I want to add? Oh, there was some bum walking around the area where I catch my bus to school this morning. He was digging through garbage cans. I was praying that he wouldn't bother me and aside from staring me down, he didn't. He did, however, come over to where I was to pick up a diet Pepsi bottle off of the ground that still had a little bit to drink in it. Then he proceeded to drink it right in front of me and after each sip he would say "mmmm", then bend over and growl. Gotta love the Tacoma homeless. Alright, that's all for now. "That's all there is, there isn't...anymore."(I used to love watching the cartoon, Madeline :)

5 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Bryan said…

    By any chance did it say that you look like an Oreo? And Jesse Jackson and Mira Sorvino...?

    Sounds about right. =)

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger LaDonna said…

    For your information, I am a coconut. Brown on the outside, white on the inside. Get it right already, will ya? Haven't you noticed that majority of my white relatives are darker than I am and I'm supposed to be a Halfrican-American. Sad :(

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Rational Icthus said…

    LaDonna, just 'cuz you don't like the fact that I growl when I drink doesn't make me a crazy bum.

    And I thought the politically incorrect term for white blacks was "oreo cookie."

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Ok LaDonna I did the MyHeritage.com Face Recognition test...Heres what the results showed:
    -Shania Twain
    -Katherine Hepburn
    -Lisa Kudrow
    -Kate Hudson
    -Diana Princess of Wales

    Kind of a funny, but yet interesting little test. If you guys haven't done it yet, try it out see who they show you looking like.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Mandy Sue said…

    So apparently I'm Hilary Duff, Mary-Kate Olson, Julianne Moore, and Kristen Davis! LOL! Thanks for the entertainment LaDonna!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home