Confessions of a Drama Queen

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

So since I've...

gotten on others' cases for their lack of blogging, I suppose that it's about time for me to post too. I mean, it's been nearly three weeks since my last one and I know that everyone is just absolutely dying to know what's going on in my life...or not.

SO, it's dead week and I have 10 finals next week. 3 on Monday, 3 on Tuesday, 2 on Wednesday and 2 on Thursday. I want to cry, I want to scream, I want to pull my hair out, I want to exert all sorts of emotions at the moment. Why, oh why, was I cursed w/ such a high susceptibility to stress? Why, oh why, did I choose music education as my major? Why, oh why, am I whining so much right now? Okay, I'm done complaining.

SO, it has been brought to my attention by a friend at school who occasionally reads my blog that I say the word SO a lot. SO, I'll attempt to stop. Okay, SO it's not working SO well. SO, what are you going to do about it? Haha, I thought it was funny.

American Idol was on tonight. I don't know why I watch it, because it is so fixed. It totally aggravates me when the judges tell someone who didn't do too well that they were fabulous and someone else who did pretty stinkin' good that they didn't do all that great. Tonight, Randy, Paula and Simon were raving and then raving some more about Elliott Yamin. I'll admit, he was okay, but nothing to do the hokey-pokey over. Then, Simon completely bashed both of Katherine McPhee's numbers. It was Elvis night, so Katherine sang an adorable arrangement of Jailhouse Rock and an okay version of I Can't Help Falling In Love With You. I do agree w/ Simon about the second one being a little over the top in the middle section, but it wasn't near as bad as he made it out to be. Yes, Katherine is one of my faves and I may be a little biased, but I'm holding out for Chris Daughtry to win, because he ROCKS!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now, Donnie, that third paragraph wouldn't happen to have been directed at me, would it? I just offered up some constructive criticism and you know that it's only because I love you ;) Now, as far as American Idol goes, Katherine is going to win because she's the hotest of the bunch. That didn't sound too superficial, did it?

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger LaDonna said…

    I would sure hope that you would find her the the most attractive, considering that she's the only girl left on the show. I'd be worried if you didn't. And you're wrong, Chris is going to win. He has been solid throughout this whole competition.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Care to place a wager on that? By the way, I can't believe that you used the term hokey-pokey in your post. Who, but you, says that as a day-to-day conversation piece? Weirdo.

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Falling LEAVes said…

    I agree with you LaDonna! I haven't watched much of AL this year (or ever for that fact) but the few I saw this year, I liked Chris, Kat, and Lisa Tucker (two of whom are now off) So Kat has my vote! Tell me who wins, k?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home