Confessions of a Drama Queen

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy SIngle's Awareness Day!

It's Valentine's Day....whoop-i-dee-doo! It just feels like any other day to me. The only good thing about today is that a new episode of Smallville comes on tonight. Though, I do have to say that I am officially sick of all the Clark and Lana drama. She lies and deceives him, he takes her back. She admits that she was more in love w/ Phantom Clark than with him and he is still giving her another chance. Grrrr! I have wanted him and Chloe to get together since episode #1 and it still hasn't happened. I think that Millar and Gough should put Lana back w/ Lex, because they deserve eachother.

In other news, the writer's strike is officially over. Not that it matters a whole lot to me, because the only show I watch that it affected is Smallville. Last night, they revealed the top 24 in American Idol. Much to my disgust, my favorite was not selected. I fell in love w/ Drew Poppelreiter when he first auditioned in Dallas. He's a 24 year old farmer from Saltillo, Mississippi who has a voice like George Strait or Josh Turner. As he left last night, after being told that he had not been put through, he commented(in his southern drawl) that at least he would make it home in time for turkey season. What a cutie! Though I am of the opinion that Drew should've had a chance to be the next American Idol, I did choose a couple of faves in the top 24. I really like Micheal Johns. He's 29 and from Perth, Australia(where Heath Ledger was from). He also has an awesome voice(reminds me a bit of Chris Daughtry) and a gorgeous accent. My fave female is Ramiele Malubay, age 20 and from Florida. This girl has got a powerhouse for a voice.

So, being that it is Valentine's Day(or Single's Awareness Day), I have revised the qualifications for my perfect man. They are, as follows: looks like Tom Welling; sings like Josh Groban or Josh Turner; cooks like Kurtis Stone from Take Home Chef; plays tennis like Roger Federer or Andy Roddick; skates like Ryan Bradley; is a handy man like Andrew Dan-Jumbo from Take Home Handy Man and While You Were Out; and has an English, an Australian or a Southern accent. That's not too much to ask of God, is it? Lol, or I'll just take whoever is in His will for me. I'm easily appeased :)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Hmmmm, wow, ummm, yeah. I don't see how much I can comment, since I don't have a TV, but I AM planning on getting around to someday watching North & South before it's due at the library! And you haven't sent me your resume yet *kaff kaff*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home