Confessions of a Drama Queen

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Random post...I'm really bored right now

So, it's been seeming like the blogging world died somewhere right before camp meeting. But little by little things are coming alive and people are starting to post again. For a while there it was just me and Melina, then Mandy came in, then Zach posted(across the world, I might add) and finally today, Stacy added something to her blog. Now if only the others out there would look alive here, but I don't want to point any fingers(*ahem*BryChrisMattMindy*ahem*). It's just nice to know what's going on in everyones' lives.

So, the daycare job is interesting. Some days are great, other days I get hit, scratched, pinched and bitten. But all the hugs, kisses and cute things they say make up for it. I heard from my dad that one of the kids in my Sunday School class got saved this week at youth camp, which makes me happy. Of course, I wish I was there, but I'll hear all about it when everyone gets home tomorrow.

3L #8 - Don't wear cute clothes to work at a daycare because they are only bound to get puke, snot, slobber and other bodily fluids/substances on them.
3L #9 - Milk chocolate covered nutter-butters make the world a better place. They don't end war or bring peace, but they are definitely a step in the right direction.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mandy Sue said…

    Soo, I enjoyed catching up on your blog. Sorry, I haven't checked in awhile! I was busy, didn't have time, etc. Then there was camp, then I spent virtually all my free time with Zach for the week between getting back from camp and him leaving for Romania! Then magically, I had quite a bit of free time after he left.

    Anywho, that's GREAT that you found a job! Speaking of, guess where I am while I type this?!? haha... *ahem* at work...:D

    So, yeah, I spose I'd better get back to it! Ta-Ta

    And hopefully, I'll get around to posting again soon, but at the moment, I just don't really have anythign worth posting about!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    LaDonna I'm so glad you've learned a few life lessons while working at the daycare. That whole "cute clothes thing" I learned after my neighbor (when I still lived in Medford that is) had tripletts and magically I got called on 24-7 to help out. "Grungy" pants and a shirt are the best way to go when tending to small ones = )

    So glad the Lord worked out a job for you there! Your story about that is so awesome, talk about the lord working things out for you.

    Oh so I have a little bone to pick with Mr. Hinkle. He had the nerve to go and post a comment, something to the effect of "who are you" as if I hadn't posted in a while. EXCUSE ME, when was the last time he posted?? Pretty sure it was right after he graduated when he was down here visiting Sacramento.

    Ok I'm done rantin' on your blog...who knows maybe he'll read this :)

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Bryan said…

    Who is this that has a bone to pick with me?

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Why don't you post and then maybe you'll see :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home