Confessions of a Drama Queen

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

PRAISE REPORT!!!!!

Guess what, guess what, guess what! I had decided that after camp meeting I would look for a job, but then realized that it may be kind of hard to find one in the middle of the summer, but decided yesterday that I would go out to search for one anyways. So I did. I remember a couple of months ago when I was on my way to school one day I saw a now hiring sign at a daycare not horribly far from my school. When I was on the bus yesterday, I figured that the sign would be gone by then and thought I'd look closer to school so that I could keep the job during the school year. But when I went by the daycare, there was still a now hiring sign, so I rang the bell and got off at the next stop. I hurried back to the daycare, walked in and asked for an application. It took like an hour to fill it out because it was like 4 pages full of essay questions. Right after I turned it in to the person in charge, she asked if I would be available to come in for an observation and interview today. So I did. I actually ended up working(w/out pay) for 4 and a half hours before the actual interview which lasted 45 minutes. The two ladies who were conducting the interview had a little pow-wow then 5 minutes later asked if I wanted the job. THEN, they asked if I could start in 20 minutes, so I did work for about 2 and a half hours w/ pay. But anyways, God blessed in a major way! By the way, thanks to those who I had sent text messages to about praying for my observation and interview today, because obviously God heard ya! And I wouldn't mind continual prayer, because I will be working Mondays through Fridays, 8 am to 5 or 6 pm, w/ 1 to 2 and a half year olds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home