Confessions of a Drama Queen

Monday, April 27, 2009

Starstruck in Vancouver - Twilight Weekend (April 17th-19th, 2009) - Part 2

Steph, Drew, Vicki and Lisa had the Spaghetti and Kobe meatballs, which happens to be Rob Pattinson's favorite thing to order at Glowbal. I had a bite and must agree that it was very good. Though so was what I ordered (the Glowbal Benedict). That night we went to the 100 Monkeys Concert at the Rio Theater. There were a few groups before them (Tripsonic, The Mediators and the Sandman) who were pretty good, but I was too excited to see Jackson Rathbone and his band play again. I read somewhere that Jackson is preparing for his role as Sokka in a movie based on a cartoon series called The Last Airbender. This may explain why he was able to do this with his hair: He doesn't quite look like Jasper in these pics, lol. But he was still hot! Now, my FAVORITE character in the Twilight series is Alice Cullen (Edward's sister who has the power to see the future). By this point, being that we were gonna have to head home right after the concert, I was pretty sure that my chances of meeting the actress, Ashley Greene, who plays Alice were slim to none. But then Steph saw her and Rachelle Lafevre (Victoria) heading to the backstage area!
And then, as if to top off my "Twilight" weekend, Ashley had to make her way through the crowd to head to the ladie's room. As obsessed as I am, I did not follow her into the bathroom. I did get a pic of her as she was coming up the aisle, but my absolute favorite moment was getting to meet and take a picture w/ her when she was heading back to the backstage area! Ashley was so awesome! Right after the concert, Jackson came out to sign autographs and chat w/ the fans. Just like Selena, Rachelle and Ashley, he was also incredible! And here's the C.D. that he and his band had signed on Saturday night. Their music is really cool and there are a bunch of videos up on Youtube. Now, I can't wait until August when the filming for the third book, Eclipse, is supposed to start. I think that some more trips up to Vancouver may be in order... :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger EMILY G. said…

    ohhhhh i love it ladonna!!! sooo jealous!! i want to go up there so bad i even got my special drivers license but having kids sometimes puts a damper on that!! great pictures!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home