Confessions of a Drama Queen

Sunday, May 03, 2009

And jealousy ensues...

Okay, it's really not that bad. But my friends are up in Vancouver right now because they had gotten tickets for the Sam Bradley show last night. I had been invited, but declined because I teach Sunday School and didn't want to be gone another week. So, I really shouldn't feel too bad about not being there. Sundays are awesome! :-) Anyway, I got a text message yesterday afternoon about them meeting Michael Welch who plays Mike Newton in the Twilight movie. They actually saw him twice. The second time, I guess he was talking to some paralyzed guy on the street who sang for money. Michael sounds like an awesome guy! Then, I got another text message at 2 am this morning that they saw Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson as they were leaving the show. I had been sure that at least Rob would be there, since he and Sam Bradley have been good friends since they were like 12. Grr... I am still sad I missed out on all of it, though :-( This just means that I have to take a trip up there sometime with in the next two weeks before the filming of New Moon moves to Italy!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home